Saturday, October 13, 2012

THREE BIRDS GELLI MONOPRINT




OK, so here is the finished Gelli monoprint enhanced with lettering 
and Ranger Distress Ink applied with a brush.  
You can see that I am a person of few words and like to repeat words 
for decorative purposes.  
This is a technique I use a lot because......
I NEVER KNOW WHAT TO SAY!!!  

Seriously!!
I envy people who can spill their thoughts onto paper...I'm just not like that.  
I am somewhat of a private person and don't like to spill my personal life
 on my journal pages for everyone to see.  
What am I doing blogging you ask?  I hope to change!  
In the mean time, I will depend on the words of others and use quotes 
that have meaning to me.....or repeat words for decorative purposes.  

Till next time,
Ginny xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Ginny, your art work is wonderful, and so inspiring to me. I must get busy with my gelli plate and see what comes out of it. I look forward to reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete